Terms and Conditions
Hello! Looks like you’ve made it to our incredibly thorough and detailed terms and conditions page. If you love reading dense legal protections, rights, and duties, then boy have we got a treat for you!
These Terms and Conditions are made up of:
(ii) Part B - Terms of Sale;
(iii) Part C – General;
If we provide social media features such as the ability to share content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.4. Do not rely on information on this Site
- be, or contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate as determined by Koh;
- contain or promote sexual or pornographic material, violence, or any form of discrimination;
- infringe any patent, trade mark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person;
- promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act;
- be likely to deceive or impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organisation, including with us; and
- involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter, advertising or any other form of solicitation or unauthorised communication;
(together the “Content Standards”).
- in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from other countries);
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with the Content Standards;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material;
- to impersonate or attempt to impersonate us, any of our employees, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing); or
- to engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm us or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
11.1 Additionally, you agree not to:
- use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party's use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site;
- use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site;
- introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site;
- otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
- maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password;
- restricting access to your password; and
- all activities and each purchase that occurs under your account unless those activities or purchases are carried out by an unauthorised third party who has gained access to your account other than by reason of your negligence or carelessness.
- read and accept these Terms of Sale;
- provide your name and address, phone number, email address, payment details and other required information;
- provide a delivery address within the United Kingdom; and
- be aged 18 years or over.
- civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war;
- strikes or lock-outs (or other industrial action);
- national or local states of emergency;
- failure of transportation facilities, power or utility outages, earthquake, fire,
- explosion, storm, flood, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster;
- impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport; or
- the acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
31.1 If, within 30 days of receipt of your Products, you are not totally satisfied with the Products or have changed your mind, you may return the Products and receive a full refund of the price you paid for the Products, the original postage charges and any return postage charges to send the Product back to us, if applicable (which will be an amount equivalent to the original postage price that you paid for delivery of the Products to you) (30 Day Money Back Guarantee). You must pay the costs of returning the Products to us, unless it is found that the Products were defective, in which case your claim will be dealt with in accordance with condition 30 of these Terms of Sale.
(c) breach of the terms implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979; or (d) breach of section 2 of the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
- in our reasonable opinion you breach these Terms of Sale and the breach is not capable of being remedied; or
- you breach these Terms of Sale, the breach is capable of being remedied, and you fail to remedy the breach after we have given you 7 days to remedy the breach.