Spray Mop Bundle
Spray Mop Bundle
Love to clean, or have a larger home? This bundle's for you! It comes with everything you need to clean kitchens, bathrooms, benchtops, mirrors, glass and more. Includes our Spray Mop for clean, dry floors in seconds.
1 x 4L Universal Cleaner (RRP £14.99)
Universal Cleaner is the only cleaning solution you need to clean your whole home. Tough on dirt, grease and grime, simply decant into a 360 Atomiser and use it on bench tops, kitchen surfaces, ovens, bathrooms, windows, mirrors and more.
1 x 360 Atomiser (RRP £6.99)
Refillable and reusable Atomiser with 360-degree spray functionality so you can spray in all directions. Fill with Universal Cleaner over and over again.
4 x Microfibre Cloths (RRP £14.99)
Colour coded cloths to cater to all the surfaces in your home. Use green for general surfaces, blue for bathroom and tiles and white for streak free mirrors and glass. Green and blue cloths come with a handy scrubby corner for harder to budge bits.
4 x Diamond Sponges (RRP £4.99)
The tool you need to tackle stubborn dirt and grime, like baked on stovetop and oven grease and fats. Always dampen with Universal Cleaner before use and go carefully on scratch-prone surfaces. Remember to spot test anything you’re unsure about.
1 x Spray Mop & 5 pads (RRP £49.99)
Clean most floor types quickly and easily, without messy buckets of water. Simply fill with Universal Cleaner, spray and then mop! Comes with reusable mop pads. Green pads are for gripping and lifting, and blue pads for buffing and polishing.
Buy this bundle to save 50% off the total price you would pay if you ordered these products individually.
Koh is on a mission to help you clean your whole home in less time with less effort with one simple, eco-friendly system.
How the system works
Keeping your whole home clean with Koh is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
1. Decant Universal Cleaner into a 360 Atomiser.
2. Spray onto the surface that needs cleaning. For tougher cleans, leave for 2 - 3 minutes for it to work its magic.
3. Grab your Microfibre Cloth or Diamond Sponge to wipe away dirt and grime.
Don't forget you use Universal Cleaner in your Spray Mop, too. Here's how to get clean, dry floors in a matter of seconds:
1. Fill your Spray Mop bottle with Universal Cleaner
2. Attach your reusable Mop Pad of choice
3. Pull the trigger and spray a modest amount onto the floor, and then mop.
Universal Cleaner can be used on most surfaces around your home, including:
- Kitchen benches and table tops
- Greasy ovens and stovetops
- Bathroom tiles and shower screens
- Mirrors and windows
- Most floor types including wooden floorboards, laminates and tiles.
We recommend a small spot test on inconspicuous areas before you get Koh'ing.
Did you know Universal Cleaner is eco-friendly?
Universal Cleaner’s simple two ingredient formula has no harsh chemicals, fumes or fragrances.
- Eco-friendly formulation
- Allergy friendly and approved by Allergy UK
- Vegan and certified by Cruelty Free International